25 Altmetric Mentions
To improve the aesthetic and functional outcome of deep burns, enzymatic debridement was applied in this study for 16 cases and good results were achieved. Based on these early experiences, the authors developed a 3-step algorithm allowing appropriate and individualized treatment selection.
Aims and scope
BMC Dermatology is an open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles in all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of skin disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
- Tillie Cryer, BMC Series
- Lingling Tian, BMC Series
- Megan Barling, BMC Series
- Ioannis D. Bassukas, University of Ioannina, Greece
- Feroze Kaliyadan, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia
- Xianyong Yin, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- Alexander Zink, Technische Universität München, Germany
Dr.Feroze Kaliyadan is working as an assistant professor of Dermatology, in the King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia. Besides clinical dermatology and dermatological research, he has an avid interest in medical education. Specific areas of research interest related to Dermatology include – hair disorders, vitiligo, acne, dermoscopy and tele-dermatology.