Aims and scope
BMC Dermatology is an open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles in all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of skin disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
- Guangde Tu, BMC Series, Shanghai
- Amy Branch-Hollis, BMC Series, London
- Ioannis D. Bassukas, University of Ioannina, Greece
- Feroze Kaliyadan, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia
- Xianyong Yin, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- Alexander Zink, Technische Universität München, Germany